Parents Evening Survey 2017
Parents Evening Survey Autumn 2017 – Results from 118 questionnaires returned:
ON THE EVENING
1. Were you happy with the time of your appointment? 118 responses
Yes 99% No 1%
2. Did you have enough time with your child’s class teacher? 118 responses
Yes 98% No 2%
3. Did you find the information you were given about your child’s progress helpful to you in supporting your child? 118 responses
Yes 99% No 1%
4. Were any concerns that you had about your child addressed? 104 responses
Yes 55% No 2% No concerns 33% Did not answer 10%
5. Are you aware of adult education courses? 116 responses
Yes 64% No 34% Did not answer 2%
6. Are you aware that each half term you can come and work in class on an art activity and to look at targets in books? 118 responses
Yes 50% No 50%
7. Do you know about the school app where all up and coming events can be found? 113 responses
Yes 79% No 17% Did not answer 4%
8. Do you know Mr Fisher is available to help with attendance issues? 113 responses
Yes 62% No 34% Did not answer 4%
Is there anything we can do to make things better in the future or if you have any further comments please do so overleaf.
"Great Parent's Evening. Lovely Teachers and you all do a brilliant job”.
"Lovely Parent's Evening - Great Teachers. Thank you”.
"More training eg. Maths training outside of school hours eg. in the evening to suit working parents"
Thank you to all who participated.